Of course, my run this morning was my worst one since Monday. HR high and just slower. Maybe the 610 curses me..
So the run???
- The Start bug is still there. I did not clear the Timer Started window when I started the 610. GPS accuracy when from < 20ft to about 80+ft.
- No other GPS accuracy glitches were seen on the laps.
- 305 measured 7.33, 610 measured 7.29. I think the 610 start glitch cost me 15 seconds on that first mile. Running at ~9 min/mile pace thats bout 0.03 miles. So the difference in distances is basically the start error.
- GPX path length for 305: 7.33 for the 610: 7.32
- HR average on the 305: 139. HR average on the 610: 140
- The upper HR limit goes off when you are at the set limit for the 610. On the 305, it goes off when you go over the limit. So for a setting of 145, the 610 alarms at 145, the 305 at 146.