Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 10 of the Forerunner 610 Return Saga....

OK, yes it takes 7-10 business days for the turn around at Garmin for returns/exchanges. But what I am failing to grasp is how my UPS shipment can arrive last Thursday @ 10:55am and still 7 days later my RMA status still states they are awaiting receipt of my return. Rather frustrating if you ask me. So now 10 days without my $400 Garmin 610, and with the 3 business day shipping window for UPS from Kansas to New York, even if they ship today I will not get the watch until next Tuesday (15 days from me sending it out to return).

Is it that difficult to simply get a package and send out a new watch back. Shouldn't be that difficult or is it? Maybe they are trying to ignore me, or hide something? I'll give them until Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment